If you are about to start a new business you will benefit from advice and guidance of various professionals including the likes of The Financial Management Centre. We are passionate about helping our clients achieve their goals and be successful and see it as our role to give you the best jargon free advice and help set you up on the road to success.
High Street/Retails Banks
TFMC has relationships with many of the leading high street banks, we can work with you to gain funding from traditional loans, or through the new government-backed loans.
TFMC has relationships with the following banks:-
- Lloyds TSB
Finding the right accountant to help you look after the financial side of your new business is a key decision which could save you a lot of time and money. We are a national network of accountants and bookkeepers and are therefore able to provide local advice and guidance backed up with national support.
You need to focus your time and effort on getting the business up and running and taking on new customers. We can free up your time by looking after the financial management side of things and provide you with timely and accurate management information to monitor performance and make better informed decisions.
We appreciate that everybody is different and it may be that you don’t want a lot of help and would rather do the basic bookkeeping yourself. We have a simple cash book which you can download for free by clicking the download link on the right.
Alternatively you might wish to consider our Online Bookkeeper service and we can advise you on the various packages available and the associated costs. The advantage of online packages is that you can do as much or as little as you want and we can do the rest.
How can we help?
First of all you need to get in touch. We offer a free no obligation initial meeting to find out a bit about you and your new business idea but more importantly it enables you to get a feel if we are right for you. Whilst knowledge and experience are obvious requirements for you to consider so is the character and personality of our team.
Assuming we have made a good impression and you would like to work with us we can:
- Advise you on the structure of your business (sole trader, partnership, limited company etc.)
- Help you prepare a business plan and financial projections
- Advise you on the various VAT schemes and registration requirements and if necessary help with the registration process
- Help you register with HM Revenue & Customs
- Deal with the company formation (if applicable)
- Make you aware of what information you need to include on your stationery and invoices
- Set up your bookkeeping processes whether we are going to do it for you or you are going to do your own
- Produce management information monthly or quarterly
- Prepare and submit VAT returns
- Look after your payroll and submit the appropriate reports to HM Revenue & Customs
- Provide company secretarial services including submission of Annual Returns (if applicable)
- Produce the year end accounts and submit them to the relevant authorities
- Deal with your personal and company taxation affairs
- Introduce the appropriate business partners who we feel can add further value and help to your business
FREE CASH BOOK TEMPLATE
Keep track of your businesses finances using our FREE cash book template.
We have offices all over the country, so we’re never far away when you need us and we’re always here to help!