Covid-19 (Coronavirus) Update
Coronavirus is having a huge impact on all sectors of business. Despite this, businesses are still having to manage their books, file VAT returns, run payrolls and most importantly their credit control processes. TFMC is continuing to provide our full range of services through this difficult time. For the latest information and support visit our Blog section or use our app with regular updates sent direct to your phone.
We understand credit control is a vital part of running any business, but finding time to chase clients for payment during your busy working day can be a struggle. At TFMC we adapt our outsourced credit control services to our client’s requirements. Our aim is to drive business growth and improve cash flow.
Our Credit Control Services Include:
- Establishing good credit control procedures
- Updating and reconciling your sales ledger and control account
- Reviewing your credit terms
- Running credit checks to assess potential or existing customers
- Deciding what credit to give a customer
- Producing an aged debtors report, to give an insight into monies which are overdue
- Sending out letters to outstanding debtors
- Chasing payments and posting payments
- Providing recommendations to clients when legal enforcement is necessary
- Providing up-to-date details on the situation
Fixed Fee Credit Control
We offer a fixed fee credit control service to help business owners of all sizes. Outsourced credit control can be a welcome asset to any business, but in particular; small businesses. Small business owners can avoid the costly hassles of employing a credit controller in-house and easily instruct The Financial Management Centre to collect outstanding invoices. Then all you have to do is sit back and watch your clients pay promptly and your cash-flow drastically improve.
We will stay on top of cash flow and produce an aged debtors report, to give an insight into monies which are overdue. We will also manage sending out letters to outstanding debtors.
We provide up-to-date details on situations around credit and make recommendations to clients when legal enforcement is necessary.
Improve cash flow
Credit control is individual to each business, our team can assist management of reducing bad debt and therefore improving cash flow.