Accounts Senior – Wirral
At TFMC we are always looking for motivated, ambitious individuals to join our accounting and bookkeeping teams. If you are interested, then why not get in touch?
An exciting, permanent full time Accounts Senior is wanted to join our team on the Wirral. The role is very much “hands on” and you will be responsible for ensuring all of our clients’ needs are met. We predominantly use IRIS and Xero and you will have recent working experience of these packages. You will provide a key role managing the finance functions of the existing SME client-base and work alongside the senior management team to help develop the business. Due the nature of our business this is an office-based role working in our office in Moreton.
- Working with a varied portfolio of clients across all sectors
- Preparation of accounts and corporate tax returns
- Self-assessment tax
- Bookkeeping and VAT returns
- Preparation of management accounts
- Client relationship management
- Dealing with client enquiries and “onboarding” new clients
- Liaising with HMRC on behalf of clients
- Supervision and training of junior team members
Who We Are Looking For:
- Someone who is ideally qualified or very close to being. QBE candidates will also be considered
- Someone who has at least 3 years recent practice background above junior level
- Someone who is organised, proactive with attention to detail
- Someone who has a “can do” attitude and is able to manage and prioritise their workload
- Someone who is an excellent communicator who can relate to both accounting and non-accounting people
- Someone who is competent and confident with technology with proven recent working knowledge of Xero and IRIS.
- Someone who has a passion and desire to exceed client expectations and deliver a premium service
- Someone who is a self-starter
Why You Should Join Us:
- Good competitive salary with bonus scheme
- Opportunities to advance your career
- A varied role meaning no two days are the same
- An opportunity to work in a friendly and relaxed environment
- Medical Healthcare Scheme
- Additional holidays based on length of service
Send CV and a short covering letter outlining salary expectations to email@example.com
Posted Tuesday 2022/02/02
Address – 2 Oakenholt Rd, Moreton, Wirral CH46 8TP
All our packages are fully customisable and we offer a fixed price monthly payment schedule - no surprises! This gives you certainty and allows you to spread the cost across the year.
Our essential package is suited to all businesses who are looking to ensure compliance with reporting requirements.
Take away the burden of managing finances and start focusing more on your business by investing in our professional package
Completely outsource your accounts whilst still maintaining a close eye on company performance with our ultimate package
* Fees vary depending on the size and need of the client business. Packages can be tailored so please contact us to discuss your requirements.