Direct effects of Illustrative Tax ChangesBack
What would happen if
- There would be £4050m more or less available in 2018/19
- It would generate an extra £840m for the taxman!
- There would be a change of £585m.
- It would give HMRC a yield of £285m
- It would cost the taxpayer £350m
- It would generate extra revenue of £2480m!
- An extra £55m would be raised.
- The government would have and extra £4050m
- The extra revenue would be approximately £4950m
- an extra £6000m would be available!
- An extra £40m would be generated!
- There would be an extra £180m available to the Chancellor
- An additional £185m would be raised.
- There would be a difference of around £10m.
- There would be an extra £10m for HMRC's coffers (pun intended).