Due to our national coverage and ever growing client list, The Financial Management Centre is looking to always recruit the right candidate.
If you are a highly qualified and experienced financial management professional and would like to own and run an office of TFMC, please click here to find out more.
Below is a list of job roles which are available across The Financial Management Centre.
However if you are interested in operating one of our offices under our partnership option, please click here to visit the recruitment website.
Bookkeeping Revolutionary Required!
A highly motivated, qualified, bookkeeper is sought for an exciting opportunity with a national brand of bookkeepers. We are looking for a unique person to carry out bookkeeping, to complete VAT returns within the local area. You will sometimes carry out the work at client’s offices and sometimes work from home. Experience of computerised accounting packages is essential, and experience of solicitors accounts will be advantageous. Excellent training will be ongoing. If you would like to be part of the Bookkeeping Revolution, please send your CV to email@example.com
Job Title: Bookkeeper
Reporting to: Manager, TFMC Bolton
Overall Objectives: To work with a selection of clients to maintain their accounting records, provide reports and management information, to ensure VAT, PAYE and other statutory forms are completed and paid on time. All work should be completed to the highest possible standard and comply with TFMC processes.
Bookkeeping and/or Accounting Qualifications advantageous – ICB preferred.
1. To provide a courteous and efficient service to clients, treating each client in a pleasant and helpful matter, following the TFMC ‘standard practice’ processes.
2. To offer advice and recommend additional services to clients, when required, in an effort to maximise sales, providing it be in the best interest of the client.
3. To deal with customer complaints effectively, ensuring goodwill is maintained, completing the relevant documentation and communicating any requirements for further action to your franchisee.
4. To ensure all services are invoiced at the correct price.
5. To complete all sales invoices/order forms clearly and accurately making sure these are delivered on time.
6. To maintain a high standard of cleanliness and tidiness at clients’ premises and if working from home, ensure your working area is kept clear and properly managed at all times. To learn and maintain sufficient product knowledge, enabling confident communication with customers.
7. To gain knowledge of new services and developments, proposing changes when necessary.
8. To ensure compliance with all The Local Bookkeeper rules, regulations and procedures.
9. To carry out any other duties as required.
STANDARDS OF JOB PERFORMANCE
 Punctuality and reliability, ensuring a good attendance record.
 A consistently keen attitude towards work.
 Maintaining a high standard of customer service with no customer complaints.
 Maintaining and demonstrating a high standard of technical competence.
 Achieving maximum sales by using positive sales techniques.
 Ensuring all documentation is neatly and accurately completed.
 Maintaining high standards of neatness and cleanliness, including personal hygiene.
 No breach of Health and Safety or other regulations which may result in formal action from a statutory authority.
Salary: £9c. per hour, Closing Date: 6 May 2012 Apply for this job now.
Back to job listing